The Executive Management Team meets regularly to address matters concerning the entire Group. The Executive Management Team is responsible for managing the Company’s core business operations as a whole, which requires planning of various development processes, Group principles and Group practices, as well as monitoring the development of financial matters and Group business plans.
Accounting and Finance
We are having expert executives in this department and the accounting department is responsible for recording and reporting the cash flow transactions of a company. This department has some key roles and responsibilities, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, financial reporting, and maintaining financial controls.
Human Resource Management
We are having experienced executives team in this department. Our H R Department works in partnership with managers and their teams, with individual employees, and with other groups to provide programs and services that create a work environment of employee empowerment and involvement in the business. Our corporate values of customer orientation, continuous improvement, teamwork, and achieving results are woven into every aspect of human resource management.
Marketing & Sales
We are having capable field team for Marketing and Sales. In this department, we have Marketing Managers, Area Sales Managers, Sales Officers and Field Assistants which are working in various states as per following.
These managers are projects sales volumes and revenues, develop budgets, hire & train sales staff, work with product development staff to provide customer and marketplace feedback, work on advertising and promotions and maintain customer relations.
Area Sales Mangers
These managers might work under the Marketing Manager and work from different geographic locations. Company can have district, state a regional managers who handle accounts in their territory.
Sales officers work for two or more districts under Area Sales Managers depending on our organizational structure. In that Sales Officers have to manage customer service and promotional activities.
At the bottom of this department are Field Officers. These staff members help sales officers with non-selling activities, often managing Promotional Activities, Farmer Meetings, Field Days, Farmer Guidance and maintaining Farmer Relations.
Export Department :- Our executives are handling following activities in this department.
- International Marketing and Promotion of company products (trade shows, local media, social media, ecommerce website, mailing lists, foreign business directories, communicate with foreign chamber of commerce).
- Participate in Trade Shows.
- Answer Foreign Inquiries and follow up with customers.
- Send Price Quotes and Proforma Invoices.
- Visit foreign customers and establish good business relations.
- Communicate with foreign buyers on orders and shipments.
- Prepare and send imports commercial documents like commercial invoice, bill of lading, certificate of origin, custom invoice, shipping bill, certificate of analysis, insurance etc.
- Study market trends and customers preferences. Communicate with company management about future trends in foreign markets.
- Create international marketing brochures and media that fits the target markets (language, culture, traditions).
We have Agri professionals’ team to guide farmers regarding crop protection.
Agro Input Production Unit
1. Production Department
In production department, there are supervisors and workers are involved.
- Pre-production − Preparing material for production by inspecting, curing or cleaning.
- Production − Using the material for actual production.
- Post-production − Sorting the finished products as per types and packaging sizes.
2. Purchase Department :
This department is responsible for recognizing the need to purchase, receiving quotes or proposals and procuring the required material. Purchasing department determines the vendor’s compliance, deals with suppliers and assesses incoming material’s cost and quality. It finally deals with the accounts department for actual purchase.
3. Quality Control Department :
It is responsible for testing raw material, finished product as well as packaging materials. It reviews all records for quality and completeness of order before distribution.
4. Operation Department
This department deals with planning, execution and optimization of the physical movements of goods. In simpler terms, it’s a logistics platform that enables users to manage and optimize the daily operations of their transportation fleets.
Fishery Processing Unit
In this unit we have Production Manager, Supervisors, Lab Assistant and Workers.
This unit works as follows