Extracts of Humus containing 12% Humic Acid.
1. Humic acid essentially helps move micronutrients from soil to plant.
2. Humic Acid is extracted from decomposition process.
3. It helps to balance pH of soil.
4. It maintains easy circulation of air in the soil.
5. It increases water holding capacity of soil.
6. Humic acids chelate nutrient compounds, especially iron from the soil which are suitable for plant utilization. Thus, the nutrient supply to plant is optimized.
7. Increase in yield up to 70% accompanied by a reduction in the use of fertilizers and pesticides up to 30% is achieved with help of Humic Acid.
8. Also, better and healthier growth of green grass, ornamentals, agricultural crops and woods can be attained with the regular application of first-quality humic acids.
Packing – 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter & 5 liter.
Humic acid is not a fertilizer but a compliment to fertilizer. Fertilizer is a nutrient source for both plants and microflora. Furthermore, water holding capacity of soil is increased considerably which means that the use of water can be reduced substantially. Current scientific studies show that the fertility of soil is determined to a very large extent by the content of humic acids. The most important feature of humic acid lies in its ability to bind insoluble metal ions, oxides, hydroxides and to release them slowly and continuously to plants when required. Due to these properties, humic acids are known to produce three types of effects: physical, chemical and biological. One litre of Ecohumic is equivalent to ten tons of compost farmyard manure. It enhances uptake of – N, P, K, Fe, Zn, Mn, B.
Direction to use For Seed Treatment :
25 ml of Ecohumic Liquid is mixed in one liter of water and seeds are moisten in the solution of Ecohumic and dried in shade.
For drip application :
500 ml of Ecohumic is mixed in 200 liter of water and applied for one acre.