Concentrated Liquid Calcium 11%
- Calcium makes the cell wall strong, which increases resistance to pests & disease.
- When calcium is balanced in the soil, oxygen levels increase, which means stronger root growth, better drainage, and more beneficial soil bacteria.
- Calcium is the main transporter of nutrients to the plant.
- Liquid Calcium can be applied to all fruit and vegetable crops to improve fruit firmness, storability,
- Liquid Calcium Is Highly Suspension Formulation Used for Better colour and skin finish.
- Excellent Formulation for Increasing calcium status in fruits and Other Agriculture Crops. increasing Toughness of cell walls, Increases Fruit Market Value And enhances quality.
- Calcium Concentrate Liquid is applied during flowering stage and it stimulates internal chemical pathways which promote fruit set, resulting in increased fruit yields.
Calcium (as Ca) per cent by weight minimum – 11%