Copper 20% Calcium 8%
1. Bordogold has broad-spectrum activity.
2. Copper has property of preventing fungi and bacteria from attacking their crops.
3. Copper provides a wide control spectrum with strong protective contact and residual action.
4. Foliar applications are approved to control many fungal and bacterial diseases.
5. Plants take up some copper from soil because it is a micro nutrient.
6. Bordogold is highly effective on more than 20 fungi hence controls diseases like Blight, Fruit Rot, Leaf Spot, Rust, Gummosis, Wilt and others. Fruit, vegetable, field and nut crops as well as ornamentals are labelled for use.
Direction to use
1. Mix 5 gm Bordogold 20 WP in 1 litre of water and spray it thoroughly on the plants.
2. Mixture should be used immediately after its preparation.
Packing : 500 gm.
A fungicide is a specific type of pesticide that controls fungal disease by specifically inhibiting or killing the fungus causing the disease. Not all diseases caused by fungi can be adequately controlled by fungicides. It can either be contact, translaminar or systemic. Contact fungicides are not taken up into the plant tissue and protect only the plant where the spray is deposited. Translaminar fungicides redistribute the fungicide from the upper, sprayed leaf surface to the lower, unsprayed surface. Systemic fungicides are taken up and redistributed through the xylem vessels. Few fungicides move to all parts of a plant. Some are locally systemic and some move upward.