Appearance – Free Flowing Crystalline
Iron content (as Fe), per cent by weight minimum in the form of Fe-HEDP – 17%
Lead (as Pb) per cent by weight, maximum – 0.003%
Cadmium (as Cd) per cent by weight, maximum – 0.0025%
Arsenic (as As) per cent by weight, maximum – 0.01%
- Zinc HEDP is to prevent the Zn deficiency in the plant.
- The chelation of Fe by disodium salt of Hydroxy Ethylidene Di Phosphonic Acid (Na2 HEDP) developed 17% to 18% Fe-HEDP and 31% cure Iron and Phosphorus deficiency in crops and plants.
- It increase yield with more Iron.
- The chelated fertilizer composition is beneficial for millets, greens, vegetables, sugarcane etc.
- Ajinkya-MN Zinc HEDP is essential to the growth of plants.