AJINKYA-MN® ZINC EDTA – 12%(CHELATED)
- Ajinkya-MN Zinc EDTA plays important role in enzyme systems, seed development and water regulation in plant so useful when crop is under water stress conditions.
- Ajinkya-MN Zinc EDTA strengthens the plant cells and regulates the cell production of healthier crops. It also increases crop yield.
- Ajinkya-MN Zinc EDTA helps to regulate oxygen exchange and enables production of carbohydrates.
- Ajinkya-MN Zinc EDTA is the main source of tryptophan which helps plants in production of hormone called Alpha naphthalene Acetic Acid and it also helps in production of hormone called Auxin which helps to get healthy crops in higher quantities.
- Ajinkya-MN Zinc EDTA is very useful for crops such as Tomato, Chillies, Cucurbits, Cumin, Coriander, Garlic, Onion, Potato, Paddy, Grapes and Pomegranate. It also benefits oil seeds and pulses as well as fruits and vegetables.
- Ajinkya-MN Zinc EDTA can be used along with other agro-chemicals like N:P:K and Urea.