- This is excellent source of Iron. Iron is an essential micronutrient which is required during plant growth.
- It is essential to maintain a healthy active root system. Any factor interfering with root development interferes with iron uptake.
- Ajinkya-MN (Fe) is concentrated Iron micronutrient for Iron deficiency preventive treatment. If plant shows slight deficiency symptoms, higher ratios are applied in 3-4 week’s intervals till deficiency is cured.
- Ajinkya-MN (Fe) is widely used to correct or to prevent the iron deficiencies.
- Ajinkya-MN (Fe) can be used on wide range of soil pH (4.0 – 8.0) to prevent permanent deficiencies.
- Ajinkya-MN (Fe) is chelated by special chelating agents and hence uptake of these nutrients is more compared to conventional micronutrients.
- Ajinkya-MN (Fe) can be used through drip irrigation as well as through foliar applications to correct deficiencies.
- Easily and rapidly soluble in water along with water-soluble fertilizers.
Iron content percent by weight minimum in the form of Fe-EDTA – 12%