Pomegranate Crop Management
Pomegranate crop is cultivated in Ahmednagar, Pune, Sangli, Solapur, Washim districts and is being cultivated in large numbers in other districts.
Proportion of Plants
Planting 740 hectares of trees should be planted.
2 x 2 x 2 m Sized paddle 4.5 m x 3 m should be given at the distance.
Method of cultivation
- Use the soil used for the preparation and sterilizing it with sunlight.
- To prepare the pen, add 5 kg of Vermicomposted Vermiculture 200 gm per 100 kg of soil and mix well with soil and good depleted farming.
- Use 4 to 6 inch black polythene bag to make the pen.
- After filling the bag, keep it in 50% shed net for better growth.
- Use of at least 4 months after the bag is ready for the cultivation
Three months of winter and rainy season are winter cold in winter, considering the possible impact of high humidity in summer and high humidity in the monsoon.