Extracts of speciality herbs.Benefits
1. Pacifier is a new age green chemistry Insecticide for control of chewing pests.
2. Pacifier is a complex mixture of biologically active materials and it is difficult to pinpoint the exact modes of action of various extracts or preparations.
3. However, Pacifier exhibits contact, translaminar and systemic activity. As a slow acting stomach poison, it does not produce rapid knockdown paralysis, it does cause insects to stop feeding soon after ingesting it.
4. In insects pacifier exerts its toxic effect primarily on nerve and muscle cells, causing rapid cessation of feeding.
5. Systemic activity ensures complete coverage and long lasting residual control.
6. It is purely herbal White fly control solution & can be used to cultivate residue free organic farm produce.
Pomegranate, Brinjal, Cucumber, Okra, Potato, Tomato, Chili, Citrus, Banana, Papaya, Grapes, Soybean, Green gram, Black gram, Pigeon Pea, Groundnut, Sugarcane, Cotton, Paddy.Target Pest
Heliothis, Spodoptera, Helicoverpa armigera, Diamondback moth, Armyworms and Fruit Borer.Dosage
Foliar Application :
1. For smaller crops dose should be 50 ml per acre.
2. For horticulture and fruiting crops the dose should be 100 ml per acre.Packing - 25 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml & 250 ml.