Some of the herbs used in making Mitigator are as: Acorus calamus, Leucas cephalotes, Piper nigrum, Plumbago zeylanica.Benefits
1. Eco-friendly broad-spectrum anti-mite properties against many species like: Red spider mite, Scarlet mite, Purple mite, two spotted mites etc.
2. It is suitable for incorporation in IPM programs.
3. It is effectively controlling mites for a period of 10-12 days and further sprayed of mites are checked.
4. The product is marketable even if the plant is sprayed before harvest.
5. It is compatible with all pesticides and all bio stimulants.
It breaks the tolerance and resistance limits of mites to survive. It is systemic biological control to mites as a protective and curative in nature. It is an herbal miticide which repels and kills mites. No residual toxicity so can be used until even before harvest and no phytotoxicity. No harmful effects on mammals, humans and beneficial organisms like predatory mites, parasites, pollinators. It affects the reproductive system of mites which prevents further populations build-up of mites. It is 100% Organic in nature.Target crops
Pomegranate, Brinjal, Cucumber, Okra, Potato, Tomato, Chilli, Citrus, Banana, Papaya, Grape, Soybean, Green gram, Black gram, Pigeonpea, Groundnut, Sugarcane, Cotton, Paddy.Direction to use
5 ml/lit water spray either before or after the emergence of disease. In adverse climatic conditions, repeat after 15-20 days.Packing - 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter & 5 liter.