ECOSIL - GTMContent
Silicon, Potassium Humate, Sea weed extract.Benefits
1. It contains Silicon which is essential element for healthy growth of crops.
2. Use of Silicon increases weight of produce of crops.
3. Use of Silicon reduces requirement of water as it slows down evaporation process of plants.
4. Due to Silicon, photosynthesis in plants increases resulting into better food production within plants.
5. Silicon has been found to increase certain plant species resistance to fungal pathogen attack.
6. In the case of powdery mildew and phytophthora, disease attack was delayed in silicon treated zinnia, rose, sunflower, cucumber (all powdery mildew) and gerbera (phytophthora), but after 1-3 weeks both silicon treated and untreated plants had the same amount of disease.
7. Potassium humate can directly affects the metabolism of cells, increase respiration and photosynthesis of plants; enhance the resilience of crops, such as drought, cold, disease and so on. It can release plant nutrients required after decomposition.
8. Toughen up root, improves crop quality and improves fruit sweetness.
Use of Silicon protects plants from drastic temperature variations. It has been found to improve drought tolerance and delay wilting in certain crops where irrigation is with held and may enhance the plants ability to resist micronutrient and other metal toxicities (i.e. Aluminium, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Zinc, etc.). Also, silicon is found to help in increasing stem strength. Potassium humate can improves physical property of soil, aggregate structure, reduce soil compactness, improves absorption capacity, improves fertilizer slow-release capacity, provides good condition for beneficial soil microbial. The Seaweed Extracts like Marine Algae (Brown and Red Algae) act as a bio-stimulant for plants as they have different Plant hormones.Usage Recommendations
Use as soil application in Paddy, Sugarcane, Wheat, Mentha, Apple, Banana, Mango, Litchi, Potato, Tomato, Onion, Ginger, Chillies, Peas, All Pulses, Oil seeds, Soybean, Turmeric, Cotton, Tea, Groundnut, other Vegetables and Fruit crops.Direction to use
5 Kg/Acre. Dose may vary depending on type of crop, age of crop, soil conditions and other growth factors.Time of Application
At the time of sowing or planting, transplanting and top dressing. It can be applied during inter cultural operations for fruit crops. It can also be applied during time of chemical fertilizer application.Packing – 5 Kg & 25 Kg.